søndag 7. september 2014

Kind of Sepia, kind of Vintage


So I wanted to try colouring a kind of sepia looking image and this I believe is a first time I've done one so I pulled out all my browns and this is what I came up with, I'm sure you've seen way better ones but everyone's got to start somewhere..
The papers I found at a craft store where they sell a bit of scrapbook too and kind of the only purchase I've done this year other than some Whiff of Joy stuff (ok and a ezmount but that don't count..I needed that to use my stamps) And along with a stamp which has not been used yet...
Let's see if i get around to it this year.. I think the pas was by Sorento..

Well you want a list of products used so here it is :)

Hope your all having a wonderful weekend ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails