onsdag 19. februar 2014

Tea anyone???

I had fun colouring up a sweet Saturated Canary digi last week ,
have you seen Teacups?

I used Copic's to colour her and the paperpad is a old MMME one, The birdcage + bird is a Tim Holz die.
The glittery heart I got from a Oh deer me kit and the white heart is a cardboard sticker not sure what brand but I can find out if anyone needs to know just leave me a note and a email address.
The stitched circle die is from Lil' Inker design.
Hope you like my card and I will be back with another one later this week ♥♥ 

7 kommentarer:

Loopylou. sa...

oh Maria this is way too cute!!! I just love it
huge hugs Lou xxx

Astrid sa...

Absolutely gorgeous Maria !!!

Hugs Astrid

Astrid sa...

Absolutely gorgeous Maria !!!

Hugs Astrid

marion sa...

so very very sweet, love your style, hugs, marion

Anne sa...

Kjempenydelig, så fint med tapen. Herlig motiv. :)

Klem, Anne.

Mojca sa...

gorgeous creation! Hugs! Mojca

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

You have such a gorgeous way with your cards Maria Therese. I love the way they are a very styley scrap-page on a card. Such a special gorgeous style. Hugs, Wends x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails