onsdag 13. juni 2012

Something for my girls ♥

So I've been planning this for a long long while now and just had not gotten around to it..
Since the warm summer weather just let's us wait a bit longer my husband is being handyman down in the basement evenings and I have let housework pile up on me and glued my ass to the craft chair..
(okay that last part is not true as I don't want to sleep there at night..)
So I bet you wonder what I've done now..
This is for the girl's room's and I hope they will like it..

Okay I saw afterwards that the big girl should be lower down but I am so pleased with the colouring and I spent so much time doing it she will have to be this way.. + they'll be in each their room..
as they remind me so much of my girls.. (the little one should had curls though ;))

Here you can see my colouring and I have watermarked them as you'll never know in blog land..


As you see I have used the same colours on the banner as it is the "same one" and I've tried to make their dresses in "their colours" I've used copic for colouring..
And I was soooooo close to dotting with liquid pearl ♥ but then I couldn't have had the glass on the frames and then they would just dust away after a while.. 
This was so much fun as Colouring is the best part of the cardmaking.. I might do it again.. 
The girls room's are decorated with Gorjuss prints 
so might as well put some of Krista's sweet girls there too ;) 

I want to enter these to 
and

And before I go pop on over to Bunny Zoe's as she has so many goodies on sale..

18 kommentarer:

June Nelson sa...

What a brilliant idea splitting hese up there wonderful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown sa...

These are beautiful the girls will love them

Fiona sa...

oh wow Maria...these are just gorgeous and something to be treasured forever!!

Fi
x

Rhonda Miller sa...

Wow, these are fabulous. What a fun idea with this image. TFS.

Rachel Parys sa...

Those are great! I've been wanting to do the same thing, just wasn't sure how it would look!? Thanks for sharing that, I'm totally doing it now!!

Tonya sa...

Oh I love these so much! Your coloring is gorgeous!!

Martina sa...

How beautiful! This looks really gorgeous!! Yout girls can be happy!
Martina

Kerttu sa...

Elsker det. Tror jeg må lage noe sånt til min datter også;)

marion sa...

Owww this is lovely. Hugs, Marion

Shelby sa...

Beautiful work and so creative!

Shelby

Alice sa...

fabulous project, Maria! gorgeous coloring. love love this!

Angela sa...

Love the wall hangers. I love making things like this for my kids. I also love that you split them up. Your coloring is awesome.
I am hoping to get back into my normal blogging soon. I still have some things left to do but I hope to have them finished this weekend. I so hope I do as I miss crafting so much.
Hugs:)
Angela

Arabella sa...

Fabulous idea Maria! These are so gorgeous! I bet the girls love them!

Arabella

Loz sa...

these are fabulous! your colouring is just gorgeous, my DD would love these on her wall x

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

What an inspired idea for a lil' girlies room! Hope you showed Krista, she would have loved this!! Hugs, Wends x

Unknown sa...

this is absolutely adorable!!! i'm so excited to see the characters used like this!! a beautiful, sweet project.

xx

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) sa...

These are gorgeous. I love how they look like the images should connect. Stunning colouring. TFI!

Thanks for playing at Mad for Markers this month and good luck!

Happy Crafting
Sam

Sammi sa...

Oh what fun! This looks AWESOME! Love your colouring!
Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers challenge this month!!
Sammi
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails